Aug 20, 2010, 4:08 PM EDT
An initiative by the Commissioners within the Football Championship Subdivision helped create the following Sportsmanship Commercial which will be used and seen throughout the 2010 FCS season.
The video, which will be used during all FCS television broadcasts and on videoboards across the FCS landscape, features an all-encompassing view of FCS football then ends with each conferences logo and the NCAA Football pennant mark.
Each FCS conference has their own specific promotional spot. Take a look at the video below…and be on the lookout for it while watching CAA Football on television or when you are at one of our games this season.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls