Aug 20, 2010, 4:08 PM EDT
An initiative by the Commissioners within the Football Championship Subdivision helped create the following Sportsmanship Commercial which will be used and seen throughout the 2010 FCS season.
The video, which will be used during all FCS television broadcasts and on videoboards across the FCS landscape, features an all-encompassing view of FCS football then ends with each conferences logo and the NCAA Football pennant mark.
Each FCS conference has their own specific promotional spot. Take a look at the video below…and be on the lookout for it while watching CAA Football on television or when you are at one of our games this season.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll