Aug 20, 2010, 4:08 PM EDT
An initiative by the Commissioners within the Football Championship Subdivision helped create the following Sportsmanship Commercial which will be used and seen throughout the 2010 FCS season.
The video, which will be used during all FCS television broadcasts and on videoboards across the FCS landscape, features an all-encompassing view of FCS football then ends with each conferences logo and the NCAA Football pennant mark.
Each FCS conference has their own specific promotional spot. Take a look at the video below…and be on the lookout for it while watching CAA Football on television or when you are at one of our games this season.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship