Aug 26, 2010, 3:06 PM EDT
Checkout our new 30-second television spot for the 2010 season above. This will air during each of our television game throughout the season. Which one of our coaches is going to get a bath this season in Frisco?
Now the fan can be involved! In addition to the numerous questions asked by media representatives each week during CAA Football’s weekly coaches teleconference, the league plans to include a handful of fan questions submitted through Twitter.
Each of the 10 CAA Football coaches take part in a 10-minute teleconference segment with the media each Monday, beginning Aug. 30. The live call is only open to accredited media members, but the audio from each coaches’ segment is archived on The CAA Football Pressbox via CAASports.com following the call.
CAA Football fans are encouraged to submit their questions via @reply on Twitter, specific to one of the league’s 10 head coaches, by 8 a.m. (ET), each Monday beginning Aug. 30. The league will select the questions for use prior to the call each week. If time allows during a coaches’ segment the Twitter question will be announced accordingly and posed to the specific coach. Upon completion of the teleconference, the league will tweet when the archived audio is available and include each individual whose Twitter question was used during the teleconference.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship