Aug 26, 2010, 3:06 PM EDT
Checkout our new 30-second television spot for the 2010 season above. This will air during each of our television game throughout the season. Which one of our coaches is going to get a bath this season in Frisco?
Now the fan can be involved! In addition to the numerous questions asked by media representatives each week during CAA Football’s weekly coaches teleconference, the league plans to include a handful of fan questions submitted through Twitter.
Each of the 10 CAA Football coaches take part in a 10-minute teleconference segment with the media each Monday, beginning Aug. 30. The live call is only open to accredited media members, but the audio from each coaches’ segment is archived on The CAA Football Pressbox via CAASports.com following the call.
CAA Football fans are encouraged to submit their questions via @reply on Twitter, specific to one of the league’s 10 head coaches, by 8 a.m. (ET), each Monday beginning Aug. 30. The league will select the questions for use prior to the call each week. If time allows during a coaches’ segment the Twitter question will be announced accordingly and posed to the specific coach. Upon completion of the teleconference, the league will tweet when the archived audio is available and include each individual whose Twitter question was used during the teleconference.
- #CAAFB - 12 Teams In 12 Days - James Madison Preview
- #CAAFB - 12 Teams In 12 Days - Elon Preview
- CAA Football Broadcast Package Features More Than 50 Games In 2018
- #CAAFB - 12 Teams In 12 Days - Delaware Preview
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams In AFCA Preseason Top 25 Poll
- #CAAFB 12 Teams in 12 Days - UAlbany Preview
- #CAAFB 12 Teams In 12 Days Preview
- CAA Football Tops FCS Conferences With Six Ranked Teams In STATS Top 25 Poll
- W&M's Laycock Announces 2018 Will Be His Final Season
- Four CAA Football Players Selected To Buchanan Award Watch List