Sep 8, 2010, 2:32 PM EST
Tickets go on sale Monday, September 13 at 10 a.m., Central, for the 2010 NCAA Division I Football Championship game, which will be played January 7, 2011 at Pizza Hut Park in Frisco, Texas.
Tickets will be available online at ncaa.com/football beginning Monday. Fans may purchase tickets for any of the three seating locations within the stadium, including midfield ($40), sideline ($35) or end zone ($30). Additionally, fans or organizations interested in purchasing a suite should call 469-365-0000 for pricing.
The championship game, which will be hosted by the Southland Conference, the City of Frisco and the Hunt Sports Group, will be played at 23,500-seat, multi-purpose Pizza Hut Park each of the next three years. The championship game will be the culmination of a newly expanded 20-team championship bracket, with the field being announced Sunday, November 21.
The Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) includes the conferences and institutions that compete in the NCAA Division I Football Championship, in addition to two conferences who choose not to participate in the football championship, the Ivy League and the Southwestern Athletic Conference. The FCS embodies a tradition of excellence through high level competition, student-athlete character and sportsmanship throughout the regular season and the championship experience.
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #1
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls