Sep 12, 2010, 4:24 PM EST
Wow what a weekend for CAA Football. Not only did the league go 6-1 in non-conference FCS games, but James Madison knocked off BCS/FBS foe Virginia Tech marking the league’s 10th win over a BCS/FBS squad in the last five years. CAA Football also has now won five games over BCS/FBS teams in the last two years…three of those victories have come over ACC teams! Take a look at the video recap from yesterday’s two television games.
Be sure to take a look at the updated statistics heading into week three of the season…click here to be taken to our stat pages. Also feel free to catch up on the final stats and final recaps from yesterday’s games by clicking here to be taken to the CAA Football Gameday Central page.
As we noted above we have plenty to recall from yesterday’s win for James Madison. Be sure to watch some of the videos below. Also click here to be taken to JMU’s recap page from yesterday which includes radio audio calls from the game.
Massachusetts posted a couple videos following its win over Holy Cross. Watch those below.
Rhode Island caught up with head coach Joe Trainer following the Rams’ tough loss at Fordham.
William and Mary uploaded a handful of videos after its victory over VMI last night.
We will have player of the week honors ready tomorrow and be sure to look for our teleconference audio after monday’s call on The Pressbox. Send us your questions for our coaches by 8 a.m. (ET) on Twitter.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #1
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls