Sep 12, 2010, 4:24 PM EDT
Wow what a weekend for CAA Football. Not only did the league go 6-1 in non-conference FCS games, but James Madison knocked off BCS/FBS foe Virginia Tech marking the league’s 10th win over a BCS/FBS squad in the last five years. CAA Football also has now won five games over BCS/FBS teams in the last two years…three of those victories have come over ACC teams! Take a look at the video recap from yesterday’s two television games.
Be sure to take a look at the updated statistics heading into week three of the season…click here to be taken to our stat pages. Also feel free to catch up on the final stats and final recaps from yesterday’s games by clicking here to be taken to the CAA Football Gameday Central page.
As we noted above we have plenty to recall from yesterday’s win for James Madison. Be sure to watch some of the videos below. Also click here to be taken to JMU’s recap page from yesterday which includes radio audio calls from the game.
Massachusetts posted a couple videos following its win over Holy Cross. Watch those below.
Rhode Island caught up with head coach Joe Trainer following the Rams’ tough loss at Fordham.
William and Mary uploaded a handful of videos after its victory over VMI last night.
We will have player of the week honors ready tomorrow and be sure to look for our teleconference audio after monday’s call on The Pressbox. Send us your questions for our coaches by 8 a.m. (ET) on Twitter.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls