Sep 15, 2010, 3:37 PM EDT
After a winning weekend in week two of the college football season for CAA Football, seven league teams find themselves among the Top 16 teams in the country. James Madison, off its epic upset at BCS-favorite Virginia Tech, jumped as many as nine spots to enter this weekend at No. 3 in both polls. A loss by previous No. 1 Montana on the road last weekend, allowed Villanova to regain its spot at No. 1 in one poll and upped the Wildcats to No. 2 in another.
Click here for the updated polls as well other news and notes from around the league. We also just confirmed another television game for this weekend as well as another network in the Mid-Atlantic region carrying the New Hampshire at Rhode Island game. Checkout our schedule page for more details.
The CAA Football Pressbox also has all sorts of information leading up to this weekend’s contests.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll