Oct 1, 2010, 12:43 PM EST
The broadcast schedule and networks of CAA Football’s Top-10 matchup between No. 1 Villanova and No. 7 William and Mary have been altered due to a Major League Baseball schedule change.
The game from Zable Stadium in Williamsburg, Va., will air live at 3:30 p.m., on Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic and New England, MyPHL Channel 17 in the Philadelphia, Pa., area and be joined in progress at 4:30 p.m., on Comcast Sports Southeast. The contest will also air tape-delayed following Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia’s coverage of the 4:00 p.m., Philadelphia Phillies/Atlanta Braves contest and postgame.
Due to Comcast SportsNet’s exclusive local telecast rights agreement and the Fox National broadcast of the Phillies/Braves game being moved to 4 p.m. (originally scheduled for a first pitch at 7:00 p.m.), Villanova/William and Mary was moved off the originally scheduled live broadcast time slot of 3:30 p.m., on CSN-Philadelphia.
For more updates and info checkout our 2010 CAA Football Schedule Page.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 13