Oct 1, 2010, 12:43 PM EDT
The broadcast schedule and networks of CAA Football’s Top-10 matchup between No. 1 Villanova and No. 7 William and Mary have been altered due to a Major League Baseball schedule change.
The game from Zable Stadium in Williamsburg, Va., will air live at 3:30 p.m., on Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic and New England, MyPHL Channel 17 in the Philadelphia, Pa., area and be joined in progress at 4:30 p.m., on Comcast Sports Southeast. The contest will also air tape-delayed following Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia’s coverage of the 4:00 p.m., Philadelphia Phillies/Atlanta Braves contest and postgame.
Due to Comcast SportsNet’s exclusive local telecast rights agreement and the Fox National broadcast of the Phillies/Braves game being moved to 4 p.m. (originally scheduled for a first pitch at 7:00 p.m.), Villanova/William and Mary was moved off the originally scheduled live broadcast time slot of 3:30 p.m., on CSN-Philadelphia.
For more updates and info checkout our 2010 CAA Football Schedule Page.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer