Oct 2, 2010, 8:00 AM EDT
Be sure to logon to CAASports.com and The CAA Football Gameday Central page this afternoon. It is your way of following all of the CAA Football action from the comfort of your own home. Gameday Central has links to video and audio streams of each of the CAA Football contests today, as well as links to livestats, scoreboards and football homepages. Take a look!
Also navigate over to The CAA Football Pressbox so you are prepared with gameday flipcards and notes going into the weekend. You will have in your hands what the media get in the pressbox!
We had to make some television schedule adjustments for the weekend due to a Major League Baseball game moving to 4 p.m. Be sure to look at our schedule page for the updated info. In short, Villanova at William and Mary will be carried live on Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic and New England, MyPHL Channel 17 in the Philadelphia, Pa., area and be joined in progress at 4:30 p.m., on Comcast Sports Southeast. The contest will also air tape-delayed following Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia’s coverage of the 4:00 p.m., Philadelphia Phillies/Atlanta Braves contest and postgame.
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus