Oct 20, 2010, 1:22 PM EDT
CAA Football’s conference battle attrition knocked one of its teams out of the nation’s Top 10, but it held on to the notation of seven teams among the Top 16. Delaware, which hits the road for a Top-5 battle this weekend, is the league’s highest ranked team at No. 2 in both The Sports Network/Fathead.com Top 25 and the FCS Coaches poll.
|Delaware’s Andrew Pierce (credit: Mark Campbell)|
Click here for the updated polls as well as other news and notes from around the league. Be sure to stop by The CAA Football Pressbox as well. We post updated notes packets from around the conference and closer to gameday we have flipcards for all our home games online.
NOTE!!! Be sure to listen to Thursday’s broadcast (changed from Tuesday’s regularly scheduled broadcast this week!!!) of the CAA Football Radio Show on ESPN 950 AM in Richmond, Va…the show will also air on the internet at ESPN950am.com. If you miss Thursday’s show look for the archived audio under the CAA’s Audio Archive heading on The Pressbox sometime Friday or over the weekend.
Have you voted in the league’s weekly fan poll? Pick which road team has the best shot of winning this weekend. Voting will close at 10 a.m. (ET) Saturday.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls