Oct 20, 2010, 1:22 PM EDT
CAA Football’s conference battle attrition knocked one of its teams out of the nation’s Top 10, but it held on to the notation of seven teams among the Top 16. Delaware, which hits the road for a Top-5 battle this weekend, is the league’s highest ranked team at No. 2 in both The Sports Network/Fathead.com Top 25 and the FCS Coaches poll.
|Delaware’s Andrew Pierce (credit: Mark Campbell)|
Click here for the updated polls as well as other news and notes from around the league. Be sure to stop by The CAA Football Pressbox as well. We post updated notes packets from around the conference and closer to gameday we have flipcards for all our home games online.
NOTE!!! Be sure to listen to Thursday’s broadcast (changed from Tuesday’s regularly scheduled broadcast this week!!!) of the CAA Football Radio Show on ESPN 950 AM in Richmond, Va…the show will also air on the internet at ESPN950am.com. If you miss Thursday’s show look for the archived audio under the CAA’s Audio Archive heading on The Pressbox sometime Friday or over the weekend.
Have you voted in the league’s weekly fan poll? Pick which road team has the best shot of winning this weekend. Voting will close at 10 a.m. (ET) Saturday.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll