Nov 10, 2010, 6:20 PM EDT
One of CAA Football’s seven ranked teams from a week ago may have fallen out of the Top-25 polls, but the league regained the Top 2 spots in each poll for the first time since Oct. 5, 2009. William and Mary garnered its first-ever No. 1 ranking in the Sports Network/Fathead.com Top 25, while Delaware captured the top spot in the FCS Coaches Poll. UMass’ Tyler Holmes also earned national recognition after his defensive efforts in the Minutemen’s win over Maine last weekend.
|Rhode Island’s Steve Probst.|
Click here for the updated polls as well as other news and notes from around the league. Be sure to stop by The CAA Football Pressbox as well. We post updated notes packets from around the conference and closer to gameday we have flipcards for all our home games online.
Be sure to listen to the CAA Football Radio Show archived audio from last night…it is located under the CAA’s Audio Archive section on The Pressbox. You can also catch the show live on ESPN 950 AM in Richmond, Va., and ESPN950am.com every Tuesday night from 6-7 p.m.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll