Nov 10, 2010, 11:55 AM EDT
A total of eight CAA Football student-athletes were awarded ESPN Academic All-District First Team honors. Each individual now moves on to the national award selection with an opportunity to be named an ESPN Academic All-American.
The All-Academic District teams are comprised of NCAA Division I football players at both the Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) and the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) levels. To be eligible for the team, Student-athletes must carry a 3.3 or better grade point index, be a starter or key reserve, and be a sophomore or older.
Below is the list of individuals honored in their respective districts and what state those districts include.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship