Nov 17, 2010, 3:06 PM EDT
CAA Football held on to the top spot in both polls, but the team changed after an upset. Delaware remained at the top of FCS Coaches Poll, and jumped to No. 1 in the Sports Network/Fathead.com Top 25 for the first time since 2004. The Blue Hens’ No. 1 ranking in the regular season is the first since 1981, five years prior to joining what then was the Yankee Conference.
|William and Mary’s Ryan Moody.|
Click here for the updated polls, other regular season news and notes from around the league and a preview of this weekend’s NCAA Division I Football Championship Selection Show. Be sure to stop by The CAA Football Pressbox as well. We post updated notes packets from around the conference and closer to gameday we have flipcards for all our home games online.
Be sure to listen to the CAA Football Radio Show archived audio from last night…it is located under the CAA’s Audio Archive section on The Pressbox. You can also catch the show live on ESPN 950 AM in Richmond, Va., and ESPN950am.com every Tuesday night from 6-7 p.m.
2010 CAA Football…You Better Be Ready!!!
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls