Jul 19, 2011, 5:47 PM EST
CAA Football Media Day Live, a two-hour broadcast of 2011 CAA Football Media Day on ESPN3.com, will highlight the league’s annual kickoff event, Wednesday, July 27. CAA Football Media Day Live, the first broadcast of its kind at the NCAA Division I Football Championship level, will air 10 a.m.-12 p.m., live from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Md., and feature each of the league’s head coaches as well as selected student-athletes from around the league.
Not only will CAA Football and FCS fans around the country be able to watch the show previewing the upcoming 2011 season, but they will also have the opportunity to interact with each other and the league regarding media day. CAA Football will run a CoverItLive blog on CAAFootballblog.com in conjunction with the ESPN3 broadcast, and will also post updates throughout the day using its Twitter and Facebook feeds. The official twitter hashtag for the 2011 CAA Football Media Day and Media Day Live ESPN3 broadcast is #CAAFBmd. Official tweets will include this hashtag and all media and fans are also asked to use it in their tweets related to the event.
In the week leading up to media day the league is encouraging its fans to submit questions it can incorporate in the ESPN3 broadcast. A multitude of outlets exist to interact with CAA Football. Follow us on Twitter and send us an @reply, like us on Facebook and write on our wall, send us an email at email@example.com or go to CAAFootballblog.com and comment on one of our posts.
The league also announced the list of student-athletes scheduled to attend event and be part of CAA Football Media Day live.
For that list and the rest of the release visit CAAFootball.com
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 11
- New Hampshire Falls At South Dakota State
- Ratke Kicks JMU Past Weber State, 31-28
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Quarterfinals
- JMU's Ankrah Among Final Three For Buchanan Award
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 4
- Defense Leads JMU, UNH Into FCS Quarterfinals
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #2
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 27
- Stony Brook, UNH Advance In FCS Playoffs