Sep 25, 2011, 4:43 PM EDT
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
Three great CAA Football conference games made for tremendous television Saturday. No. 7 Delaware overcame mistakes to top Old Dominion, No. 11 New Hampshire outlasted No. 5 Richmond in a shootout and No. 12 James Madison held on to beat No. 6 William and Mary.
Four more CAA Football squads were in action as three programs helped up the league’s non-conference FCS record to 17-1. Rhode Island came from behind to top Fordham in its home-opener in Kingston. Towson rolled against Colgate to move to 3-0 and Villanova got its first win of the year at Franklin Field over Philadelphia rival Penn. UMass got an outstanding special teams effort from Jesse Julmiste, but faultered at Boston College, 45-17.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game