Oct 2, 2011, 6:38 PM EDT
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
Maine upsets No. 6 Delaware behind Pushaun Brown and a stellar defense. James Madison got contributions from two backups in the running game. William and Mary grinded out a win at Villanova thanks to its ground attack and a timely interception. Old Dominion blocked another kick and picked up its first-ever CAA Football win. New Hampshire outscored Holy Cross to earn the league its 18th non-conference FCS victory. Towson competed hard against Maryland, but turnovers kept it from a victory and Rhode Island stumbled in the state’s Governor’s Cup battle against Brown.
All seven games Saturday showed this league is going to be one which preys on its own, and by the end of the year it will have built some battle-tested squads for the postseason. Time will only tell which teams rise to the top.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship