Oct 2, 2011, 6:38 PM EST
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
Maine upsets No. 6 Delaware behind Pushaun Brown and a stellar defense. James Madison got contributions from two backups in the running game. William and Mary grinded out a win at Villanova thanks to its ground attack and a timely interception. Old Dominion blocked another kick and picked up its first-ever CAA Football win. New Hampshire outscored Holy Cross to earn the league its 18th non-conference FCS victory. Towson competed hard against Maryland, but turnovers kept it from a victory and Rhode Island stumbled in the state’s Governor’s Cup battle against Brown.
All seven games Saturday showed this league is going to be one which preys on its own, and by the end of the year it will have built some battle-tested squads for the postseason. Time will only tell which teams rise to the top.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #1
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls