Oct 9, 2011, 2:49 PM EDT
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
New Hampshire took care of business at home against Villanova. Maine showed guts going for two and getting it on the road for an overtime-win at James Madison. Towson’s kicker propelled the Tigers to their first-ever 2-0 start in CAA Football. Delaware shutout the Tribe for the first time in 14 years. Old Dominion got its first-ever CAA Foootball road win. Massachusetts cleaned up the league’s non-conference season with a victory.
One writer has called the league race Crazy, Astonishing and Agonizing. There is still a lot of football left to be played, but the league race is certainly going to be exciting if Saturday’s games provided any indication.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls