Oct 16, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
Every play matters in this league, just ask both Towson and Old Dominion. Facing 4th & 29, Towson converted with a 63-yard touchdown catch by Tom Ryan helping the Tigers overcome an 11-point deficit on the road. Travel west on I-64 and you can ask New Hampshire and William and Mary if every play matters. Senior running back Jonathan Grimes finished with 323 all-purpose yard in the Tribe’s 24-10 win over No. 6 New Hampshire. How about Vinson Givans’ interception return for a touchdown, proving to the be the difference in Maine’s win over Rhode Island?
With five weeks left in the regular season, Maine, picked to finish ninth, and Towson, picked to finish last, are undefeated and atop the league standings. Both teams, as well as the opponents both have faced, will confirm every play matters in this league.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll