Oct 16, 2011, 12:27 PM EDT
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
Every play matters in this league, just ask both Towson and Old Dominion. Facing 4th & 29, Towson converted with a 63-yard touchdown catch by Tom Ryan helping the Tigers overcome an 11-point deficit on the road. Travel west on I-64 and you can ask New Hampshire and William and Mary if every play matters. Senior running back Jonathan Grimes finished with 323 all-purpose yard in the Tribe’s 24-10 win over No. 6 New Hampshire. How about Vinson Givans’ interception return for a touchdown, proving to the be the difference in Maine’s win over Rhode Island?
With five weeks left in the regular season, Maine, picked to finish ninth, and Towson, picked to finish last, are undefeated and atop the league standings. Both teams, as well as the opponents both have faced, will confirm every play matters in this league.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls