Oct 30, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
Maine took care of business in bad weather at Villanova to remain undefeated in league play. The Black Bears will face two of the league’s Top 3 over the next month. Towson fell for the first time in league play, but has games against two of the league’s Top 3 left. New Hampshire, with just one league loss, played its way into three huge games in November. Old Dominion secured its seventh win overall and will continue to the grind looking for its first playoff berth. James Madison will need to rebound from its loss Saturday to keep playoff hopes alive, but it isn’t going to be easy facing New Hampshire in Durham. Delaware’s win at Towson gave the Blue Hens a fighting chance for the postseason, but wins have to keep coming after their open week.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls