Oct 30, 2011, 6:26 PM EDT
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
Maine took care of business in bad weather at Villanova to remain undefeated in league play. The Black Bears will face two of the league’s Top 3 over the next month. Towson fell for the first time in league play, but has games against two of the league’s Top 3 left. New Hampshire, with just one league loss, played its way into three huge games in November. Old Dominion secured its seventh win overall and will continue to the grind looking for its first playoff berth. James Madison will need to rebound from its loss Saturday to keep playoff hopes alive, but it isn’t going to be easy facing New Hampshire in Durham. Delaware’s win at Towson gave the Blue Hens a fighting chance for the postseason, but wins have to keep coming after their open week.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus