Oct 30, 2011, 6:26 PM EST
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
Maine took care of business in bad weather at Villanova to remain undefeated in league play. The Black Bears will face two of the league’s Top 3 over the next month. Towson fell for the first time in league play, but has games against two of the league’s Top 3 left. New Hampshire, with just one league loss, played its way into three huge games in November. Old Dominion secured its seventh win overall and will continue to the grind looking for its first playoff berth. James Madison will need to rebound from its loss Saturday to keep playoff hopes alive, but it isn’t going to be easy facing New Hampshire in Durham. Delaware’s win at Towson gave the Blue Hens a fighting chance for the postseason, but wins have to keep coming after their open week.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- National Early Signing Day
- Five CAAFB Players On AFCA All-America Squad
- This Week In CAA Football - Going Back To Frisco