Nov 6, 2011, 1:07 PM EDT
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
Towson’s win at Maine and New Hampshire’s victory over James Madison resulted in three teams now atop the league standings at 5-1. Old Dominion is 5-2 following its win over Richmond, and has just one game left to play. New Hampshire will play at Towson next weekend and host Maine to end the season. A lot left to be decided. Villanova picked up its first league win of the season by forcing six UMass turnovers in Amherst. William and Mary got a monster day on the ground from running back Jonathan Grimes, but a late field goal by Rhode Island gave the Rams their second CAA Football win of the year.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls