Nov 17, 2011, 9:15 PM EDT
CAA Football Gameday Central is your source for all of the league action this weekend. Check back over the course of gameday for final scores and links to every boxscore.
CAA Football utilizes tie-breaking procedures to determine its automatic qualifier for NCAA Championship participation. Conference Championships can and will be awarded to multiple teams in the event of identical conference winning percentage.
— A Maine win and a Towson loss will give Maine the outright title and the league’s automatic bid into the NCAA Division I National Championship.
— A Towson win and a Maine loss will give Towson the outright title and the league’s automatic bid into the NCAA Division I National Championship.
— A Maine win and a Towson win will give both teams a share of the league title, while Towson will earn CAA Football’s automatic bid by way of the league’s head-to-head tiebreaker…Towson defeated Maine, 40-30, Nov. 5.
— A Maine loss and a Towson loss will create a four-team share of the league title including Maine, New Hampshire, Old Dominion and Towson. Towson will earn CAA Football’s automatic bid by way of its combined 3-0 record against all teams tied atop the league standings.
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 11