Nov 17, 2011, 9:15 PM EDT
CAA Football Gameday Central is your source for all of the league action this weekend. Check back over the course of gameday for final scores and links to every boxscore.
CAA Football utilizes tie-breaking procedures to determine its automatic qualifier for NCAA Championship participation. Conference Championships can and will be awarded to multiple teams in the event of identical conference winning percentage.
— A Maine win and a Towson loss will give Maine the outright title and the league’s automatic bid into the NCAA Division I National Championship.
— A Towson win and a Maine loss will give Towson the outright title and the league’s automatic bid into the NCAA Division I National Championship.
— A Maine win and a Towson win will give both teams a share of the league title, while Towson will earn CAA Football’s automatic bid by way of the league’s head-to-head tiebreaker…Towson defeated Maine, 40-30, Nov. 5.
— A Maine loss and a Towson loss will create a four-team share of the league title including Maine, New Hampshire, Old Dominion and Towson. Towson will earn CAA Football’s automatic bid by way of its combined 3-0 record against all teams tied atop the league standings.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship