Nov 25, 2011, 12:15 PM EDT
CAA Football Gameday Central is your source for all of the league action this weekend. Check back over the course of gameday for final scores and links to every boxscore.
— CAA Football has had multiple NCAA Postseason berths in each of the last 21 seasons.
— 15 CAA Football programs (including the Yankee Conference and Atlantic 10) have earned 80 postseason berths all-time dating back to 1978.
— CAA Football has been represented in the NCAA Division I National Championship game in seven of the last eight seasons.
— In 2007 CAA Football became the first league to ever garner five postseason berths in the NCAA Division I Football Championship field of 16. The league, which has five postseason berths this season, has now accomplished the feat three times since 2007 (2008).
— A CAA Football program has won two of the last three and four of the last eight National Championships.
— Over the last two seasons CAA Football teams are 18-7 in NCAA Division I Championship games when not facing league opponents.
— Over the last eight seasons the league is 46-25 (.648) in playoff games, second only to the Southern Conference’s mark of 26-14 (.650) in terms of winning percentage.
— CAA Football teams are 39-18 (.684) in playoff games over the last eight years when not facing league foes — the best non-conference playoff percentage by any of the automatic-bid conferences.
— CAA Football squads own a mark of 40-30 (.571) in First Round NCAA Championships action.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship