Nov 27, 2011, 12:37 PM EDT
Miss any of the CAA Football action yesterday?…no fear, we have you covered. Navigate back to CAAFootball.com for the entire weekend recap from around CAA Football!
Both James Madison and Old Dominion advanced past the NCAA Division I Championship’s First Round Saturday. Now the league has five teams looking to advance past the second round this Saturday. The Dukes got a last-second field goal from Cameron Starke, while the Monarch’s had to overcome some early adversity to win their first-ever playoff game.
The league now advances having five of the remaining 16 teams still alive in the National Championship race. Only Towson, the league’s champion, will be playing a home game hosting Lehigh at 3:30 p.m. Old Dominion will travel to Georgia Southern at 1 p.m., Maine goes to Appalachian State at 2 p.m., New Hampshire heads to Montana State at 3 p.m., and James Madison moves on to North Dakota State at 4 p.m.
For more on all the CAA Football action this past weekend visit CAAFootball.com.
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game