Dec 9, 2011, 12:28 PM EST
CAA Football Gameday Central is your source for all of the league action this weekend. Check back over the course of gameday for final scores and links to every boxscore.
— CAA Football squads own a mark of 13-20 (.375) against non-conference foes in NCAA Championship Quarterfinals.
— Two of the five CAA Football postseason teams made their first-ever appearance in the playoffs — Old Dominion and Towson. Old Dominion was only in its third season of existence and Towson moved to the I-AA (FCS) level in 1987, joining the league in 2004.
— CAA Football has had multiple NCAA Postseason berths in each of the last 21 seasons.
— 15 CAA Football programs (including the Yankee Conference and Atlantic 10) have earned 80 postseason berths all-time dating back to 1978.
— CAA Football has been represented in the NCAA Division I National Championship game in seven of the last eight seasons.
— In 2007 CAA Football became the first league to ever garner five postseason berths in the NCAA Division I Football Championship field of 16. The league, which had five postseason berths this season, has now accomplished the feat three times since 2007 (2008).
— A CAA Football program has won two of the last three and four of the last eight National Championships.
— Over the last two seasons CAA Football teams are 7-3 in NCAA Division I Championship games when not facing league opponents.
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 13