Mar 21, 2012, 3:37 PM EDT
The Colonial Athletic Association, in conjunction with digital partner NeuLion, Inc., has announced the launch of the CAA’s (@CAASports & @The_CAAFootball) new mobile solutions for Apple iPhone and Android platforms.
The functionality and features of the application includes: News, Schedules, Scores, Standings, Photo Gallery, Live Stats. Video On-Demand and Live Audio Streaming are also part of the product. All the development, testing and implementation of the CAA’s mobile apps were done in-house with NeuLion’s industry experts. Their new mobile application provides the Colonial Athletic Association the ability to extend all the compelling content on CAASports.com and CAAFootball.com to a mobile setting and connect with CAA fans at all times.
For the complete release visit CAAFootball.com.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship