Mar 21, 2012, 3:37 PM EST
The Colonial Athletic Association, in conjunction with digital partner NeuLion, Inc., has announced the launch of the CAA’s (@CAASports & @The_CAAFootball) new mobile solutions for Apple iPhone and Android platforms.
The functionality and features of the application includes: News, Schedules, Scores, Standings, Photo Gallery, Live Stats. Video On-Demand and Live Audio Streaming are also part of the product. All the development, testing and implementation of the CAA’s mobile apps were done in-house with NeuLion’s industry experts. Their new mobile application provides the Colonial Athletic Association the ability to extend all the compelling content on CAASports.com and CAAFootball.com to a mobile setting and connect with CAA fans at all times.
For the complete release visit CAAFootball.com.
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #1
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls