Apr 18, 2012, 11:18 PM EDT
Commissioner Yeager and a handful of CAA Football league officials made it to Philadelphia Wednesday evening in advance of a Thursday morning meeting with NBC Sports Group executives. Thursday’s meeting will include preliminary discussions about the five national telecasts slated for the NBC Sports Network, CAA Football Media Day broadcast opportunities and other digital avenues within the league’s new television deal.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@The_CAAFootball / #CAAFB) and like us on Facebook (facebook.com/CAAFootball) for occasional pictures and updates from the meeting. Look for a short video recap of the meeting with Yeager here and on our YouTube Channel late in the day Thursday.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls