Apr 20, 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
William and Mary head football coach Jimmye Laycock and the Colonial All-Pro Football Camp have once again attracted some of the most prominent names from the National Football League to serve as guest instructors at this year’s camp, which will be held June 24-27 on the W&M campus.
Participating in this summer’s camp will be New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow, Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald and New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz who was a two-time All-CAA Football First Team honoree at UMass.
For more on the history of the Colonial All-Pro Football Camp and registration information visit TribeAthletics.com.
For more information on CAA Football, including weekend recaps of the league’s spring games visit CAAFootball.com.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls