Apr 25, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
Old Dominion’s football team is one of several #CAAFB squads which take part annually in off-season campus Bone Marrow Registration drives. Villanova head coach Andy Talley introduced the idea of the drives to the league’s head coaches back in 2007, and the movement has grown within the league and throughout college football ever since. Now as many as six of the 11 CAA Football teams hold drives in the spring dedicated to bolstering the list of possible donors.
WeAreTheCAA.com’s Bobby Broyles visited the Old Dominion Bone Marrow Registration Drive last week and came away with this #FirstLook report.
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll