Apr 25, 2012, 11:35 AM EST
Old Dominion’s football team is one of several #CAAFB squads which take part annually in off-season campus Bone Marrow Registration drives. Villanova head coach Andy Talley introduced the idea of the drives to the league’s head coaches back in 2007, and the movement has grown within the league and throughout college football ever since. Now as many as six of the 11 CAA Football teams hold drives in the spring dedicated to bolstering the list of possible donors.
WeAreTheCAA.com’s Bobby Broyles visited the Old Dominion Bone Marrow Registration Drive last week and came away with this #FirstLook report.
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #1
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls