Apr 25, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
Old Dominion’s football team is one of several #CAAFB squads which take part annually in off-season campus Bone Marrow Registration drives. Villanova head coach Andy Talley introduced the idea of the drives to the league’s head coaches back in 2007, and the movement has grown within the league and throughout college football ever since. Now as many as six of the 11 CAA Football teams hold drives in the spring dedicated to bolstering the list of possible donors.
WeAreTheCAA.com’s Bobby Broyles visited the Old Dominion Bone Marrow Registration Drive last week and came away with this #FirstLook report.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls