Apr 25, 2012, 11:35 AM EDT
Old Dominion’s football team is one of several #CAAFB squads which take part annually in off-season campus Bone Marrow Registration drives. Villanova head coach Andy Talley introduced the idea of the drives to the league’s head coaches back in 2007, and the movement has grown within the league and throughout college football ever since. Now as many as six of the 11 CAA Football teams hold drives in the spring dedicated to bolstering the list of possible donors.
WeAreTheCAA.com’s Bobby Broyles visited the Old Dominion Bone Marrow Registration Drive last week and came away with this #FirstLook report.
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- National Early Signing Day