May 3, 2012, 10:13 AM EDT
Late Wednesday William and Mary linebacker Jake Trantin agreed to terms with the Cincinnati Bengals and will report to the Bengals’ upcoming rookie mini-camp. Trantin’s agreement makes him the fourth Tribe player to agree to terms with an NFL franchise following the 2012 Draft. He is also the 18th CAA Football athlete to sign with an NFL team following last weekend’s event (see previous posts for those names).
If you know of more please do not hesitate to leave a comment below, tweet the update to us @The_CAAFootball or post it on our Facebook wall. As we get updates we will post them to our online community sites.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls