Jun 3, 2012, 7:14 AM EST
|One of two meeting rooms to be used today. Coaches and Athletics Directors will meet separate this morning then will have a joint meeting Monday.|
CAA Football Coaches and Athletics Directors begin a two-day meeting session this morning in South Carolina. Many topics of discussion are on the agenda including future league membership and the CAA’s new television contract with NBC Sports. We hope to have a couple video recap interviews here on the blog later this week.
For more information on CAA Football including the league’s 2012 Preview publication visit CAAFootball.com.
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 11
- New Hampshire Falls At South Dakota State
- Ratke Kicks JMU Past Weber State, 31-28
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Quarterfinals
- JMU's Ankrah Among Final Three For Buchanan Award
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 4
- Defense Leads JMU, UNH Into FCS Quarterfinals
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #2
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 27
- Stony Brook, UNH Advance In FCS Playoffs