Aug 2, 2012, 10:05 AM EST
Towson, the 2011 CAA Football Champions, will take part in a behind-the-scenes look at its preparation for the 2012 season — #upROAR 2012.
Produced by 3 Penny Films, owned by former NFL place kicker Jess Atkinson, “#upROAR 2012” will make its premiere on Comcast SportsNet on Wednesday, Aug. 8 at 9:30 p.m. The second episode will be debut on Sunday, Aug. 19 at 7 p.m. Encore episodes of the two-part, behind-the-scenes series will air back-to-back three times on Comcast SportsNet leading up to the Kent State game (Aug. 30); Sunday, Aug. 26 at 7 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 29 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, Aug. 30 at 6 p.m. (CSN Plus), which will lead into the network’s live coverage of the season opener.
Preseason camps around opening around the league. Follow all the league’s online outlets (Facebook, Twitter, our official Twitter hashtag – #CAAFB, YouTube, CAAFootball.com & CAAFootballblog.com) for updates throughout the preseason. Interact and share your thoughts with us on those outlets…we will respond!
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- National Early Signing Day
- Five CAAFB Players On AFCA All-America Squad
- This Week In CAA Football - Going Back To Frisco