Aug 2, 2012, 10:05 AM EDT
Towson, the 2011 CAA Football Champions, will take part in a behind-the-scenes look at its preparation for the 2012 season — #upROAR 2012.
Produced by 3 Penny Films, owned by former NFL place kicker Jess Atkinson, “#upROAR 2012” will make its premiere on Comcast SportsNet on Wednesday, Aug. 8 at 9:30 p.m. The second episode will be debut on Sunday, Aug. 19 at 7 p.m. Encore episodes of the two-part, behind-the-scenes series will air back-to-back three times on Comcast SportsNet leading up to the Kent State game (Aug. 30); Sunday, Aug. 26 at 7 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 29 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, Aug. 30 at 6 p.m. (CSN Plus), which will lead into the network’s live coverage of the season opener.
Preseason camps around opening around the league. Follow all the league’s online outlets (Facebook, Twitter, our official Twitter hashtag – #CAAFB, YouTube, CAAFootball.com & CAAFootballblog.com) for updates throughout the preseason. Interact and share your thoughts with us on those outlets…we will respond!
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls