Aug 2, 2012, 10:05 AM EDT
Towson, the 2011 CAA Football Champions, will take part in a behind-the-scenes look at its preparation for the 2012 season — #upROAR 2012.
Produced by 3 Penny Films, owned by former NFL place kicker Jess Atkinson, “#upROAR 2012” will make its premiere on Comcast SportsNet on Wednesday, Aug. 8 at 9:30 p.m. The second episode will be debut on Sunday, Aug. 19 at 7 p.m. Encore episodes of the two-part, behind-the-scenes series will air back-to-back three times on Comcast SportsNet leading up to the Kent State game (Aug. 30); Sunday, Aug. 26 at 7 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 29 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, Aug. 30 at 6 p.m. (CSN Plus), which will lead into the network’s live coverage of the season opener.
Preseason camps around opening around the league. Follow all the league’s online outlets (Facebook, Twitter, our official Twitter hashtag – #CAAFB, YouTube, CAAFootball.com & CAAFootballblog.com) for updates throughout the preseason. Interact and share your thoughts with us on those outlets…we will respond!
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 11