Aug 7, 2012, 6:16 PM EDT
The University at Albany and Stony Brook University have both accepted offers of membership into CAA Football beginning July 2013, Commissioner Tom Yeager announced today.
“This is certainly a momentous day for CAA Football,” Yeager said. “The addition of Albany and Stony Brook bring playoff-tested programs from the Northeast into an already nationally-prominent league.”
For the complete release including comments from both Head Coaches and school Athletics Directors as well as helmet logos for both schools and other additional links visit CAAFootball.com.
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer