Aug 7, 2012, 6:16 PM EDT
The University at Albany and Stony Brook University have both accepted offers of membership into CAA Football beginning July 2013, Commissioner Tom Yeager announced today.
“This is certainly a momentous day for CAA Football,” Yeager said. “The addition of Albany and Stony Brook bring playoff-tested programs from the Northeast into an already nationally-prominent league.”
For the complete release including comments from both Head Coaches and school Athletics Directors as well as helmet logos for both schools and other additional links visit CAAFootball.com.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls