Aug 7, 2012, 6:16 PM EST
The University at Albany and Stony Brook University have both accepted offers of membership into CAA Football beginning July 2013, Commissioner Tom Yeager announced today.
“This is certainly a momentous day for CAA Football,” Yeager said. “The addition of Albany and Stony Brook bring playoff-tested programs from the Northeast into an already nationally-prominent league.”
For the complete release including comments from both Head Coaches and school Athletics Directors as well as helmet logos for both schools and other additional links visit CAAFootball.com.
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- National Early Signing Day
- Five CAAFB Players On AFCA All-America Squad
- This Week In CAA Football - Going Back To Frisco