Nov 23, 2012, 11:08 AM EDT
Welcome to CAA Football’s first edition of Tom’s Take, a new recurring series we’ll be featuring here on Every Day Is Saturday. The premise of Tom’s Take is simple, as we’ll regularly sit down with CAA Commissioner Tom Yeager in his office and talk with him about all the latest going on around CAA Football.
This week we focus on the recent wild finish of CAA Football’s regular season and the upcoming FCS Playoffs. With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, we also talk with Tom about how CAA Football travel factors into his holiday plans and ask him to share some of his favorite Turkey Day memories.
Thanks for taking the time to check out our new series. More webisodes and other exclusive blog content are already in the works.
Have a happy, safe and food-filled Thanksgiving!
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls