Jan 6, 2013, 10:33 PM EDT
After a great two-day stay in Frisco, Scott Meyer and I wrapped up CAA Football’s post-holiday circus trip of sorts with a reception for our league’s coaching staffs at the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) Convention tonight. The reception was held at Nashville’s historic Opryland Hotel, site of the convention and a complex so large that you’re literally given a map upon registering in order to navigate the premises.
Thankfully no one had much difficulty finding the reception room, as representatives from most of our member programs along with a number of their wives attended the event, which was a casual evening where the coaches had an opportunity to catch up with each other away from the playing field. The league has held the reception for many years now, and next year will be no different after another successful showing in 2013.
Check out some photos of the reception and our stay at the Opryland on Facebook.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship