Jan 6, 2013, 10:33 PM EDT
After a great two-day stay in Frisco, Scott Meyer and I wrapped up CAA Football’s post-holiday circus trip of sorts with a reception for our league’s coaching staffs at the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) Convention tonight. The reception was held at Nashville’s historic Opryland Hotel, site of the convention and a complex so large that you’re literally given a map upon registering in order to navigate the premises.
Thankfully no one had much difficulty finding the reception room, as representatives from most of our member programs along with a number of their wives attended the event, which was a casual evening where the coaches had an opportunity to catch up with each other away from the playing field. The league has held the reception for many years now, and next year will be no different after another successful showing in 2013.
Check out some photos of the reception and our stay at the Opryland on Facebook.
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll