Jan 17, 2013, 8:30 AM EDT
As noted in a recent post, CAA Football will have six student-athletes (listed below) represent the league in upcoming senior showcase games. With their collegiate careers having come to a close, all six will now have the opportunity to showcase their skills on a national stage in the hope of improving their potential draft status.
We at CAA Football will be following along and have made it easier for our fans and media members to do the same with our 2013 Senior Showcase Central page on CAAFootball.com, which we have created as a one-stop source for gameday details, final scores/stats, social media information, player news and other important links pertaining to each of the games. We will update the page over the coming weeks as each game is played and relevant news is released.
The league’s players who will appear in the upcoming senior showcases are: New Hampshire’s Matt Evans, Richmond’s Cooper Taylor and James Madison’s Earl Watford in Saturday’s East-West Shrine Game; Villanova’s Norman White in Saturday’s NFLPA Collegiate Bowl; William and Mary’s B.W. Webb in the Senior Bowl on January 26 and UNH’s Dontra Peters in the Texas versus the Nation Game on February 2.
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus