Feb 8, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
Welcome to our Friday Morning Tailgate, where we serve up the week’s best clips, photos, videos and tweets coming out of news outlets and our member schools as well as from our many great fans. It may be the offseason, but there’s always news to be had around CAA Football, especially this week on the heels of Sunday’s Super Bowl and Wednesday’s National Signing Day.
NEWS & DIGITAL CLIPS
- Vin Sylvia of the New Hampshire Union Leader profiles this year’s CAA Football alums turned Super Bowl champions and how they have served as sources of inspiration.
- Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun details Ravens head coach John Harbaugh’s first impression of former Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco.
- Ryan Marshall of The UD Review looks back at Flacco’s Super Bowl win and MVP crown.
- Kevin Tresolini of The Wilmington News Journal gets former Delaware head coach K.C. Keeler’s reaction to former players’ Super Bowl win.
- The Baltimore Sun provides a photo gallery of the Ravens’ Super Bowl victory parade.
- Al Pike of the Foster’s Daily Democrat discusses how former UNH star Corey Graham made the most of his trip to the Super Bowl.
- Pete Warner of the Bangor Daily News covers Maine head coach Jack Cosgrove’s contract extension.
- John O’Connor of the Richmond Times-Dispatch details Richmond head coach Danny Rocco’s contract extension.
- The Sports Network notes the large FCS contingent receiving NFL Combine invites.
- Maine Football announced its 2013 schedule on Thursday.
- CAA Football will be represented by three senior standouts at this year’s NFL Combine.
- CAA Football is celebrating Black History Month with a series of interviews with our league coaches. This week we talked with UAlbany’s Bob Ford.
- All of CAA Football’s National Signing Day coverage, including media clips, video and much more can be found on our Signing Day Central page at http://ow.ly/hs9SY.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship