Feb 22, 2013, 12:14 PM EST
The NFL Draft is just two months away and several hundred hopefuls take that next step to getting their named called in April when they showcase their physical and psychological skills in the 2013 NFL Scouting Combine set to get underway on Saturday at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
Three CAA Football products in New Hampshire DT Jared Smith, James Madison OL Earl Watford and William and Mary DB B.W. Webb are among the talented crop of players currently in Indy. Workouts, which are broken down by position group, begin on Saturday and continue through Tuesday. Watford will participate in Saturday’s workout, Smith will follow on Monday and Webb will take to the field on Tuesday. There are also a number of off-the-field evaluations that include screenings and interviews that teams undertake ahead of April’s Draft.
You can catch live online coverage of all four days of the Combine along with a breakdown of the measurable drills on NFL.com. Live televised coverage will also air on the NFL Network.
And if you have a few free minutes, check out Nick Stoico’s story on Smith that provides a great background on his standout career at UNH and includes insight from him in addition to his coaches and teammates.
Combine Workout Schedule
Saturday, Feb. 23: Tight ends, offensive linemen, special teams
Sunday, Feb. 24: Quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers
Monday, Feb. 25: Defensive linemen, linebackers
Tuesday, Feb. 26: Defensive backs
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 13