Apr 1, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
Spring has officially sprung and spring practices are now fully underway around CAA Football. All but one of our league teams will culminate their spring schedules with an annual spring game, where they will have the opportunity to showcase all of their hard work over the offseason for fans and media members.
CAA Football is planning to attend several games in the coming weeks, and we hope to see many of you out there as well. Below is a list of the league’s spring games. We’ll also be featuring a Spring Game Central page on CAAFootball.com in the near future, so more on that very soon.
UAlbany: Saturday, April 27 – 3 p.m.
Delaware: Saturday, May 4 – 1 p.m.
James Madison: Saturday, April 20 – 1 p.m.
Maine: Saturday, May 4 – 10 a.m.
New Hampshire: Saturday, May 4 – 12 p.m.
Rhode Island: Saturday, April 27 – 1 p.m.
Richmond: Saturday, April 20 – 1 p.m.
Stony Brook: Sunday, April 28 – 2 p.m.
Towson: Saturday, April 27 – 11:30 a.m.
William and Mary: Saturday, April 13 – 1:30 p.m.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls