Apr 1, 2013, 12:09 PM EST
Spring has officially sprung and spring practices are now fully underway around CAA Football. All but one of our league teams will culminate their spring schedules with an annual spring game, where they will have the opportunity to showcase all of their hard work over the offseason for fans and media members.
CAA Football is planning to attend several games in the coming weeks, and we hope to see many of you out there as well. Below is a list of the league’s spring games. We’ll also be featuring a Spring Game Central page on CAAFootball.com in the near future, so more on that very soon.
UAlbany: Saturday, April 27 – 3 p.m.
Delaware: Saturday, May 4 – 1 p.m.
James Madison: Saturday, April 20 – 1 p.m.
Maine: Saturday, May 4 – 10 a.m.
New Hampshire: Saturday, May 4 – 12 p.m.
Rhode Island: Saturday, April 27 – 1 p.m.
Richmond: Saturday, April 20 – 1 p.m.
Stony Brook: Sunday, April 28 – 2 p.m.
Towson: Saturday, April 27 – 11:30 a.m.
William and Mary: Saturday, April 13 – 1:30 p.m.
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- National Early Signing Day
- Five CAAFB Players On AFCA All-America Squad
- This Week In CAA Football - Going Back To Frisco