Apr 1, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
Spring has officially sprung and spring practices are now fully underway around CAA Football. All but one of our league teams will culminate their spring schedules with an annual spring game, where they will have the opportunity to showcase all of their hard work over the offseason for fans and media members.
CAA Football is planning to attend several games in the coming weeks, and we hope to see many of you out there as well. Below is a list of the league’s spring games. We’ll also be featuring a Spring Game Central page on CAAFootball.com in the near future, so more on that very soon.
UAlbany: Saturday, April 27 – 3 p.m.
Delaware: Saturday, May 4 – 1 p.m.
James Madison: Saturday, April 20 – 1 p.m.
Maine: Saturday, May 4 – 10 a.m.
New Hampshire: Saturday, May 4 – 12 p.m.
Rhode Island: Saturday, April 27 – 1 p.m.
Richmond: Saturday, April 20 – 1 p.m.
Stony Brook: Sunday, April 28 – 2 p.m.
Towson: Saturday, April 27 – 11:30 a.m.
William and Mary: Saturday, April 13 – 1:30 p.m.
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16
- #CAAFB Closeup - Elon's Warren Messer
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Walking School Bus
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 3 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams In Top 10 Of FCS National Poll