Apr 5, 2013, 9:16 AM EDT
Welcome to another round of our Friday Morning Tailgate, where we invite you to dig into the week’s top clips and tweets from in and around the league. It may be the offseason, but there’s always news to be had across CAA Football.
NEWS & SCHOOL CLIPS
- ESPN 950 Richmond talked expectations of a coach and spring football in an interview with Spider head coach Danny Rocco on Wednesday.
- Kevin Tresolini of the Wilmington News Journal notes that Friday’s opening day of spring ball will be the Blue Hens’ first opportunity to impress new head coach Dave Brock.
- New Hampshire opened its spring schedule on Tuesday.
- UAlbany brings us a spring video update from head coach Bob Ford, WR Kevin Chillis and QB Will Fiacchi.
- The Towson Sports Network caught up with offensive line coach John Donatelli and cornerbacks coach Derrick Johnson this week.
- Wildcats head coach Andy Talley takes to the screen ahead of Villanova Football’s annual Bone Marrow Drive next Tuesday, April 9.
- Former Rhode Island defensive lineman Willie McGinnis started for the Arena Football League’s Pittsburgh Power in his debut with the team.
CAA FOOTBALL CLIPS
- The league is celebrating Women’s History Month with our “Celebrating Women in CAA Football” series. In our final installment, we talk with New Hampshire’s Jean Mitchell.
- Spring games are right around the corner. We list the dates and times of all 10 taking place around CAA Football over the coming weeks.
THE WEEK IN TWEETS
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls