Jun 2, 2013, 2:16 PM EST
CAA Football staff met with head coaches and administrators on Sunday’s second day of the league’s annual summer meeting on Hilton Head Island. A variety of topics were discussed on day two, including NCAA rules changes, future scheduling and playoff expansion.
I had a chance to sit down with Villanova head coach Andy Talley after the meeting. That interview can be found below. We’ll be back with another blog post and interview following tomorrow’s final day of meetings.
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #1
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls