Jun 14, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
My coworker and former CAA Football guy, Scott Meyer, and I braved yesterday’s inclement weather to drive up to Baltimore for our site visit at M&T Bank Stadium ahead of the league’s annual Media Day on Wednesday, July 24. The visit was helpful in the sense that we had an opportunity to talk catering, scheduling and other logistics with our stadium site rep in addition to Internet logistics with the folks who will be helping facilitate wireless for the event.
The visit was ultimately as short as it was efficient and productive, and I think Scott and I left with the feeling that this year’s Media Day will continue building on the many successes the league has enjoyed at past events.
I took a number of photos throughout the morning and thought I’d share a few of them with you below. We’ll have more details about CAA Football Media Day in the coming weeks, so stay tuned to the blog, CAAFootball.com and our social media for more on those updates.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship