Jun 14, 2013, 10:39 AM EDT
My coworker and former CAA Football guy, Scott Meyer, and I braved yesterday’s inclement weather to drive up to Baltimore for our site visit at M&T Bank Stadium ahead of the league’s annual Media Day on Wednesday, July 24. The visit was helpful in the sense that we had an opportunity to talk catering, scheduling and other logistics with our stadium site rep in addition to Internet logistics with the folks who will be helping facilitate wireless for the event.
The visit was ultimately as short as it was efficient and productive, and I think Scott and I left with the feeling that this year’s Media Day will continue building on the many successes the league has enjoyed at past events.
I took a number of photos throughout the morning and thought I’d share a few of them with you below. We’ll have more details about CAA Football Media Day in the coming weeks, so stay tuned to the blog, CAAFootball.com and our social media for more on those updates.
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- CAA Football Announces 2017 Schedule
- Five CAAFB Teams Ranked In Athlon Preseason Poll
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year
- #1 JMU Leads Four CAAFB Teams In Final Polls