Jun 14, 2013, 10:39 AM EST
My coworker and former CAA Football guy, Scott Meyer, and I braved yesterday’s inclement weather to drive up to Baltimore for our site visit at M&T Bank Stadium ahead of the league’s annual Media Day on Wednesday, July 24. The visit was helpful in the sense that we had an opportunity to talk catering, scheduling and other logistics with our stadium site rep in addition to Internet logistics with the folks who will be helping facilitate wireless for the event.
The visit was ultimately as short as it was efficient and productive, and I think Scott and I left with the feeling that this year’s Media Day will continue building on the many successes the league has enjoyed at past events.
I took a number of photos throughout the morning and thought I’d share a few of them with you below. We’ll have more details about CAA Football Media Day in the coming weeks, so stay tuned to the blog, CAAFootball.com and our social media for more on those updates.
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #1
- Lauletta, Ankrah Lead CAAFB All-Conference Team
- Four CAAFB Teams In Final Regular-Season Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 20
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Nov. 20
- Four CAAFB Teams Receive FCS Playoff Berths
- CAA Football Rewind - Nov. 18
- CAAFB Has Seven On Academic All-District Team
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 12 Preview
- Four CAAFB Teams Among Top 16 In FCS Polls