Jun 21, 2013, 10:43 AM EDT
The first preseason FCS All-America unveiling was brought to us by the Beyond Sports Network (BSN) on Thursday, with 10 CAA Football players selected to the list. The organization’s list features First, Second, Third and Honorable Mention Preseason All-America teams.
Reigning CAA Football Defensive Player of the Year, James Madison senior LB Stephon Robertson, and Towson senior OT Eric Pike were named First Team Preseason All-Americans, while New Hampshire junior WR R.J. Harris, UNH senior OT Seamus O’Neill and Maine senior TE Justin Perillo received Second Team honors.
Stony Brook senior OT Michael Bamiro joined Richmond senior WR Ben Edwards, Villanova senior DL Antoine Lewis and Towson junior RB Terrance West on the Third Team. Tiger senior CB Jordan Love landed a spot on the Honorable Mention squad.
Nine of the league’s honors received first team all-conference honors this past season, with Love being selected to the second team.
Organizations will continue to unveil their preseason All-America listings in the coming weeks, including The Sports Network on July 1.
Beyond Sports Network is a free network that allows athletes to house all their athletic information, bio, film, accomplishments, stats and more. BSN staff works closely with the collegiate and professional teams to assist them in scouting and identifying athletes across the nation. Over the past four years, BSN has helped athletes reach the highest level of football. Over 400 players have signed or been offered professional contracts in every professional league in North America. For more information, visit BeyondSportsNetwork.com.
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year
- #1 JMU Leads Four CAAFB Teams In Final Polls
- JMU Captures FCS National Championship
- This Week In CAA Football - Countdown To Kickoff
- This Week In CAA Football - Frisco Media Day
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Jan. 2