Jul 10, 2013, 11:13 AM EDT
Three of CAA Football’s most versatile players in Maine’s Damarr Aultman, New Hampshire’s R.J. Harris and William and Mary’s Tre McBride were named to the College Football Performance Awards’ All-Purpose Performer of the Year Watch List this week.
The trio represents three of 32 players nationally to be named to the watch list. They now join 37 other league standouts who have been selected to CFPA watch lists to date this preseason.
The CFPA Watch List serves as a rough guide to returning performers for the 2013 season. All CFPA recipients are selected exclusively based upon objective scientific rankings of the extent to which individual players increase the overall effectiveness of their teams. All players are eligible for awards at their respective positions; players are not preemptively eliminated from consideration.
The full list of 2013 recipients, including those CFPA FCS Awards honorees, will be announced on January 8, 2014. For more information, visit the CFPA website at collegefootballperformance.com.
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 23
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16