Jul 17, 2013, 12:40 PM EST
College Football Performance Awards has issued its final 2013 preseason watch list, with Richmond’s Ben Edwards, Villanova’s Poppy Livers and James Madison’s Dae’Quan Scott being selected to the organization’s Punt Returner Award Watch List.
The trio represents three of 33 players named to the nationwide list. They now join 40 other conference standouts who have been named to CFPA watch lists over the course of the offseason.
The CFPA Watch List serves as a rough guide to returning performers for the 2013 season. All CFPA recipients are selected exclusively based upon objective scientific rankings of the extent to which individual players increase the overall effectiveness of their teams. All players are eligible for awards at their respective positions; players are not preemptively eliminated from consideration.
The full list of 2013 recipients, including those CFPA FCS Awards honorees, will be announced on January 8, 2014. For more information, visit the CFPA website at collegefootballperformance.com.
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship
- National Early Signing Day