Jul 17, 2013, 12:40 PM EDT
College Football Performance Awards has issued its final 2013 preseason watch list, with Richmond’s Ben Edwards, Villanova’s Poppy Livers and James Madison’s Dae’Quan Scott being selected to the organization’s Punt Returner Award Watch List.
The trio represents three of 33 players named to the nationwide list. They now join 40 other conference standouts who have been named to CFPA watch lists over the course of the offseason.
The CFPA Watch List serves as a rough guide to returning performers for the 2013 season. All CFPA recipients are selected exclusively based upon objective scientific rankings of the extent to which individual players increase the overall effectiveness of their teams. All players are eligible for awards at their respective positions; players are not preemptively eliminated from consideration.
The full list of 2013 recipients, including those CFPA FCS Awards honorees, will be announced on January 8, 2014. For more information, visit the CFPA website at collegefootballperformance.com.
- Elon's Cheek Named National Freshman Of The Week
- Record-Tying Seven CAA Teams In Top 25 Poll
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Oct. 23
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Oct. 23
- CAA Football Rewind - Oct. 21
- Mack, Messer Added To National Award Watch Lists
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 8 Preview
- CAAFB Has Six Ranked Teams In Latest Top 25 Poll
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Oct. 16
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Oct. 16