Jul 29, 2013, 11:43 AM EDT
Last week’s 2013 CAA Football Media Day held at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore is now officially in the books. This was my third CAA Football Media Day, and I’m continually amazed at how much takes place over the course of the day between our conference staffers, head coaches, student-athletes, school administrators and many media members in attendance.
This year, we challenged our Director of Video Services, Alex Souza, to go behind the scenes and create an “Inside CAA Football Media Day” video capturing what all goes on to give our fans and others unable to attend an inside glimpse of the event. I’ve already shown the video to multiple staff members here at the office, and there’s no doubt he surpassed all of our expectations.
We encourage you to check out his video below. Feel free to let us know what you think by commenting here or on our various digital platforms. CAA Football is on Twitter @CAAFootball and uses the official hashtag #CAAFB. We can also be found on Facebook, Instagram and blogging on our official Every Day Is Saturday blog at caafootball.wordpress.com. All CAA Football video productions can be found on our YouTube Channel.
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game