Jul 29, 2013, 11:43 AM EDT
Last week’s 2013 CAA Football Media Day held at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore is now officially in the books. This was my third CAA Football Media Day, and I’m continually amazed at how much takes place over the course of the day between our conference staffers, head coaches, student-athletes, school administrators and many media members in attendance.
This year, we challenged our Director of Video Services, Alex Souza, to go behind the scenes and create an “Inside CAA Football Media Day” video capturing what all goes on to give our fans and others unable to attend an inside glimpse of the event. I’ve already shown the video to multiple staff members here at the office, and there’s no doubt he surpassed all of our expectations.
We encourage you to check out his video below. Feel free to let us know what you think by commenting here or on our various digital platforms. CAA Football is on Twitter @CAAFootball and uses the official hashtag #CAAFB. We can also be found on Facebook, Instagram and blogging on our official Every Day Is Saturday blog at caafootball.wordpress.com. All CAA Football video productions can be found on our YouTube Channel.
- #CAAFB Media Day Live Rewind
- JMU Picked To Capture 2017 CAA Football Title
- Football Media Day Set For Tuesday
- CAA Football Media Day To Kick Off 2017 Season
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- CAA Football Announces 2017 Schedule
- Five CAAFB Teams Ranked In Athlon Preseason Poll
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team