Aug 13, 2013, 10:19 AM EDT
CAA Football is proud to once again present our 11 Teams/11 Days series previewing all 11 league teams. As part of the series, one program will be featured every day over the course of the two weeks leading up to the 2013 season. The series is highlighted by Bobby Broyles and Tim McDonnell hosting a daily studio show breaking down every school and incorporating interviews with head coaches and student-athletes filmed at July’s CAA Football Media Day.
Today’s show is all about the Rhode Island Rams. Find our video below along with Joe Trainer’s full interview on CAAFootball.com. Look out for continued preseason coverage on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well.
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Spider Strength
- This Week in CAA Football: Week 6
- CAA Football Week 6 TV Clearances
- CAA Football Week 5 Awards
- CAA Football Week 5 Rundown
- #CAAFB Going Deep: Male Athletes Against Violence
- This Week in CAA Football: Week 5
- CAA Football Week 5 TV Clearances
- CAA Football Week 4 Awards
- CAA Football Week 4 Rundown