Oct 10, 2013, 10:34 AM EDT
In part one of a two-part Going Deep feature, CAA Football visits the University of Richmond, where senior captain Jacob Pierce has come to embody the very definition of student-athlete, complementing his starting spot on the defensive line with a rigorous academic workload that includes studying for the LSAT , which he took during Richmond’s open week this past week.
Check out Jacob’s story in the video below. More 2013 On Campus coverage can be found here.
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game
- Friday in Frisco
- JMU FCSChampionship - Thursday Update
- Ankrah Chosen FCS ADA Defensive Player Of The Year
- This Week In CAA Football - National Championship