Oct 10, 2013, 10:34 AM EDT
In part one of a two-part Going Deep feature, CAA Football visits the University of Richmond, where senior captain Jacob Pierce has come to embody the very definition of student-athlete, complementing his starting spot on the defensive line with a rigorous academic workload that includes studying for the LSAT , which he took during Richmond’s open week this past week.
Check out Jacob’s story in the video below. More 2013 On Campus coverage can be found here.
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year
- #1 JMU Leads Four CAAFB Teams In Final Polls
- JMU Captures FCS National Championship
- This Week In CAA Football - Countdown To Kickoff
- This Week In CAA Football - Frisco Media Day