Oct 10, 2013, 10:34 AM EDT
In part one of a two-part Going Deep feature, CAA Football visits the University of Richmond, where senior captain Jacob Pierce has come to embody the very definition of student-athlete, complementing his starting spot on the defensive line with a rigorous academic workload that includes studying for the LSAT , which he took during Richmond’s open week this past week.
Check out Jacob’s story in the video below. More 2013 On Campus coverage can be found here.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls