Nov 15, 2013, 7:00 AM EDT
Welcome to our latest Friday Morning Tailgate, where we invite you to dig into the week’s clips from in and around the league ahead of Saturday’s matchups.
NEWS & SCHOOL CLIPS
- Brandon Lawrence of The Sports Network provides a preview of all four league matchups featuring ranked foes this weekend.
- Kevin Tresolini of the Wilmington News Journal notes that a Delaware trip to the postseason still remains a possibility.
- Jon Buzby of the Newark Post explains how the Blue Hens have a quarterback quandary on their hands following last week’s loss to William & Mary.
- Roger Gonzalez of The News Virginian lists a few quotes that JMU head coach Mickey Matthews fielded from the media on Monday.
- Pete Warner of the Bangor Daily News covers a Black Bears squad on the cusp of winning its first conference title since 2002.
- The Daily News’ Warner also profiles senior defensive end Erwin Roach and the pursuit of his Division I dream.
- Al Pike of the Foster’s Daily Democrat writes that New Hampshire remains in the postseason picture while still focused solely on only its next game.
- Greg Logan of Newsday looks at how former fourth-string running back James Kenner has now hit his stride at Stony Brook.
- Newsday’s Logan provides head coach Chuck Priore analysis of how injuries have affected his Seawolves’ season.
- Matt Hamilton of the Towson Towerlight covers a Tiger team prepping for a pivotal showdown with the Tribe in Williamsburg this weekend.
CAA FOOTBALL CLIPS
- The league’s This Week in CAA Football studio show looks at the week that was and previews all of this weekend’s action.
- CAA Football’s Bobby Broyles made his weekly appearance on Richmond’s ESPN 950 to talk about Saturday’s conference contests.
- The league has announced that four NBC Sports Regional Networks will televise live coverage of the Battle of the Musket between Maine and New Hampshire on Nov. 23.
- The conference honored four players of the week on Monday following their Week 11 performances.
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls
- JMU Falls 17-13 To NDSU In FCS Title Game