Nov 19, 2013, 9:43 AM EDT
In this week’s installment of our Going Deep series, CAA Football visits Williamsburg, where William & Mary seniors and high school teammates Bryan Stinnie and Quincey September have continued to forge a bond that began with two very different paths to the game of football.
Check out Bryan and Quincey’s story in the video below. More On Campus coverage from our trip to William & Mary can be found here.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls