Nov 19, 2013, 9:43 AM EDT
In this week’s installment of our Going Deep series, CAA Football visits Williamsburg, where William & Mary seniors and high school teammates Bryan Stinnie and Quincey September have continued to forge a bond that began with two very different paths to the game of football.
Check out Bryan and Quincey’s story in the video below. More On Campus coverage from our trip to William & Mary can be found here.
- Four CAAFB Players Named Preseason All-Americans
- CAA Football Announces 2017 Schedule
- Five CAAFB Teams Ranked In Athlon Preseason Poll
- VU's Kpassagnon, Seaton Chosen In NFL Draft
- Ryder, Shorey Named Student-Athletes Of The Year
- CAA Football Announces Academic All-Conference Team
- National Signing Day Central
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Finale
- Houston Named AFCA FCS National Coach Of The Year
- #1 JMU Leads Four CAAFB Teams In Final Polls