Jan 15, 2014, 3:49 PM EDT
Five CAA Football standouts were selected to the College Sporting News (CSN) Fabulous Fifty FCS All-America team on Wednesday. Another five from around the league received Honorable Mention nods from the organization.
Towson OL Eric Pike joined teammate Terrance West on the “Fab Fifty” Offensive team, while William & Mary DB Jerome Couplin, Delaware DL Zach Kerr and James Madison LB Stephon Robertson were all chosen to the defensive team. Pike, Robertson and West have earned All-America honors from each of the major organizations this year, including the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA), Associated Press, Walter Camp Foundation and The Sports Network.
Maine head coach Jack Cosgrove was named Honorable Mention Coach of the Year after leading his Black Bears to their first CAA Football title in 2013. Also earning honorable mention designation were UD punter Eric Enderson, New Hampshire WR R.J. Harris, W&M WR Tre McBride and Tribe DL Mike Reilly.
For the complete list of Fabulous Fifty honorees, please visit CollegeSportingNews.com.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls