Jan 16, 2014, 12:21 PM EDT
Six CAA Football seniors have accepted invitations to play in Saturday’s NFLPA Collegiate Bowl at the StubHub Center in Carson, Calif., outside of Los Angeles. Saturday’s game will be broadcast live on ESPN2 at 6 p.m. ET, with Thursday’s team practices set to air live from 1-3 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. on ESPNU.
The Collegiate Bowl is comprised of the American Team and the National Team. Delaware OL Erle Ladson is the league’s lone member of the American roster, while Villanova DL Rakim Cox, Maine DB Kendall James, Towson DB Jordan Love, James Madison LB Stephon Robertson and Dukes OL Josh Wells have been named to the National roster.
Dick Vermeil will return to coach the National Team, which has won the title in each of the last two years. Denny Green will make his first appearance as the head coach of the American Team.
For more on the Collegiate Bowl, including how to follow the game via social media this week, please visit collegiate.nflpa.com.
- CAA Football Kicks Off 2018 Season With Media Day On July 24
- 13 Players, 6 Teams Receive HERO Sports Preseason Recognition
- Nation's-Best Six CAA Football Teams Ranked In Athlon Top 25 Poll
- Three CAA Football Players Selected In 2018 NFL Draft
- Nine CAAFB Players Named To Hampshire Honor Society
- Reisert Named CAAFB Scholar-Athlete Of The Year
- Football National Signing Day
- Richmond's Lauletta Named Senior Bowl MVP
- This Week In CAA Football - Season Recap
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Final Top 25 Polls