Jan 16, 2014, 12:21 PM EDT
Six CAA Football seniors have accepted invitations to play in Saturday’s NFLPA Collegiate Bowl at the StubHub Center in Carson, Calif., outside of Los Angeles. Saturday’s game will be broadcast live on ESPN2 at 6 p.m. ET, with Thursday’s team practices set to air live from 1-3 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. on ESPNU.
The Collegiate Bowl is comprised of the American Team and the National Team. Delaware OL Erle Ladson is the league’s lone member of the American roster, while Villanova DL Rakim Cox, Maine DB Kendall James, Towson DB Jordan Love, James Madison LB Stephon Robertson and Dukes OL Josh Wells have been named to the National roster.
Dick Vermeil will return to coach the National Team, which has won the title in each of the last two years. Denny Green will make his first appearance as the head coach of the American Team.
For more on the Collegiate Bowl, including how to follow the game via social media this week, please visit collegiate.nflpa.com.
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 23
- #CAAFB Closeup - Stony Brook's Tyrice Beverette
- #CAAFB Going Deep: The Making of a Comeback
- #CAAFB Closeup - Towson's Will Hayes
- This Week In CAA Football - Week 4 Preview
- Towson's O'Neill Receives National Honor
- Four CAAFB Teams Ranked In Top 25 Polls
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Weekly Awards - Sept. 18
- CAA Football Rewind - Sept. 16