Jan 20, 2014, 12:13 PM EST
A pair of CAA Football alums in Mike Adams and Paris Lenon are headed to Super Bowl XLVIII with the Denver Broncos. Denver will meet the Seattle Seahawks in the game, which will be held on Sunday, Feb. 2 at 6:30 p.m. ET at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., outside of New York City.
A 10-year NFL veteran safety, Adams led Delaware to the 2003 national championship. Now in his second year with Denver, he will make his first Super Bowl appearance after turning in four tackles in the Broncos’ 26-16 victory over New England in Sunday’s AFC Championship Game.
Lenon is a 12-year LB who joined the Broncos in 2013 after playing 189 games over a career that has also included stops in Green Bay, Detroit, St. Louis and Arizona. The Richmond alum added a solo tackle and helped hold the Patriots’ offense to just 320 total yards in Sunday’s win.
Photo Credit: Zimbio.com
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 11
- New Hampshire Falls At South Dakota State
- Ratke Kicks JMU Past Weber State, 31-28
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Quarterfinals
- JMU's Ankrah Among Final Three For Buchanan Award
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Dec. 4
- Defense Leads JMU, UNH Into FCS Quarterfinals
- This Week In CAA Football - Playoff Preview #2
- CAA Football Media Teleconference - Nov. 27
- Stony Brook, UNH Advance In FCS Playoffs